Type 506 Project For Sale
Čezeta most-recently manufactured the Type 506 electric scooter in the Czech Republic between 2018-2019.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY
Over 40m CZK (approx 1.5 million euro) has been invested to develop, homologate and market the electric scooter Type 506 and manufacture a first-series of 60 scooters.
There is a big network of local suppliers in the Czech Republic to continue the development and manufacture.
The brand is universally-known in the Czech and Slovak Republics as well as being internationally-known. Sales are reasonably possible throughout the world.
The iconic design is protected by a 3d EU trademark against copies.
Low demand from early market entry and then COVID in 2018-2020 are no longer problems.
ALL YOU NEED TO START UP AGAIN IN A FEW MONTHS
What assets are available?
The following assets are offered to investors:
- Stock of spare parts, including two complete 506 scooters to use as models for continuing development
- EU homologation of the 506 electric scooter in class L3e-A1
- EU 3d trademark of the traditional iconic design
These assets will be sold by auction. If you are interested in buying them, please contact the court administrator Michael Šefčík (email@example.com).
The project investors also offer:
- either a continuation of the free licence to use the Čezeta intellectual property (logo, name, social networks and domains), or sale of these assets
- a waiting list potentially worth over 1 million euro
Any questions regarding these assets or the 506 project generally may be addressed to the project's former directors, Neil Eamonn Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Daniel Gaspar (email@example.com).